Manage Weight To Have Good Health!
Tired of the YoYo Diets?
Just about any diet you hear about on the market today will work. The problem with dieting is, to most people, it means a restriction or denial of foods they want or foods that satisfy an emotional need. As soon as you reach your targeted weight (or even before) you reward yourself by going off the diet a little and before you know it, you have gained back all the weight you lost and added a few pounds extra.
Hypnosis is not a diet plan. It is a way to overcome years of bad eating habits that have led to your weight becoming an issue for you. Ideally managing your weight should not be about your appearance, but rather your health, and it should be easy to maintain; not because you have strong willpower, but because your habits make it comfortable for you to eat in a healthy way.
The Ultimate Weight Loss Power!
Many issues for which clients seek hypnosis can be resolved in just one or two sessions. Weight loss, unfortunately, is not one of them. To overcome the years of accumulated habits that contributed to your current weight, CONROE LIFE CHANGES has developed a 12-week program that teaches you how to hypnotize yourself, create S.M.A.R.T. goals, recognize true hunger from emotional hunger, deal with the root causes of your weight gain, create better eating habits, motivate yourself to exercise more, and improve your metabolism.
This program is designed to empower you to harness the ability of your own subconscious mind to shed past bad eating habits and create new healthier habits that will automatically help you shed unwanted weight or be more successful with any diet you choose.
- Week 1 – FOUNDATION: Set S.M.A.R.T. goals, experience trance, learn self-hypnosis techniques.
- Week 2 – HUNGER SCALE: Learn how to gauge your true hunger.
- Week 3 – VISUALIZATION: Acceptance of the present and shaping the future.
- Week 4 – ACCESS THE CAUSE: Regression to and dealing with your root cause for weight gain.
- Week 5 – DRINK WATER: Creating the habit of drinking more water.
- Week 6 – EXERCISE: Increasing your motivation and drive to exercise.
- Week 7 – EAT HEALTHY: Learning about different foods and choosing an eating program you can stick with.
- Week 8 – METABOLISM: Improving the body’s method of burning fat.
- Week 9 – BANISH OLD BAD BEHAVIORS: Re-wire your brain to accept your desired changes.
- Week 10 – MELT FAT: A cellular approach to eliminating fat from the body.
- Week 11 – RESHAPE YOUR BODY: Sculpting your body into the image you want.
- Week 12 – MAINTENANCE: A recap and reinforcement for the lifestyle changes made.
How Much Does It Cost?
CONROE LIFE CHANGES basic session fees can be found on our fees and expectations page. By committing to one of three available programs you can save substantially over the basic prices.
- Hypnosis only – This program consists of 12 sessions with the first session scheduled for 90-minutes and subsequent sessions scheduled for 45-minutes each.
- Hypnosis plus exercise 1x per week. This program adds a personal trainer once per week scheduled separately.
- Hypnosis plus exercise 2x per week. This program adds a personal trainer twice per week scheduled separately.
What is the Next Step?
The next step is to schedule your first appointment with Bill Torgan, C.H., and let him know you are interested in the weight loss program. You can do this by calling him at (936) 537-5666 or by booking your session with him at conroelifechanges.com.
Manage weight facts for better health
If you’re serious about losing weight you should keep in mind a couple of facts…
- Losing weight should never be your main goal… Preferably, your goal will be to become as healthy as you can.
- There is only one formula involved in weight loss. Weight is directly related to your calorie intake and your calorie outgo.
Scientifically speaking, 3,500 calories = one pound. That means to lose 1 pound per week you need to cut your calorie consumption by 3,500 calories for the week (or 500 per day). For 2 pounds per week just double the previous figure. But what do you cut it from? You must cut these calories from your maintenance calories. That is, the number of calories that it takes for you to stay at a steady weight, neither gaining nor losing.
Most people who are moderately active can calculate this by multiplying their weight by 10. Of course, adjustments could be needed due to metabolism or other factors, but it should get you into the ballpark. As an example, if you weighed 200 pounds, your maintenance calories would be around 2,000 calories per day.
Next, cut your calories per day from your maintenance number by 500 for each pound you want to lose. So if you weigh 200 pounds and want to lose 1 pound per week, you need to cut your 2,000 calories per day eating to only eating 1,500 calories per day. Not too hard right? Now if you want to lose 2 pounds per week you need to cut back to only 1,000 calories. O.K. so that’s a bit harder, but wait… there’s more!
As you lose weight, your maintenance calories also go down. So now after losing 20 pounds, your maintenance calories are just 1,800, and to keep up the 2 pounds per week rate, you now only get to eat 800 calories per day. You see, the more you lose, the harder it is to lose… That is why it is better to change your lifestyle so the weight comes off as a byproduct and not just a target goal.