Many parents have teenagers in the home who struggle every day to find themselves. Parents can now have a hypnotist help their teen with hypnosis for teenagers. This helps them overcome anxieties and pressures worsened by raging hormones.
Some of the comments that are very common among parents with teenagers in the home are:
“She just won’t eat right.”
“He constantly acts up in school.”
“My kid’s grades have gone downhill.”
Hypnosis is a Tool
Hypnosis is a tool that allows your troubled teen to change their negative behaviors. And teenagers using hypnosis can control emotions and fears. It’s effective for calming students prior to an exam or before an important event such as an athletic tryout, or prior to events that require participation under scrutiny such as an audition for a school play.
Teens experiencing anxiety for upcoming surgical procedures can use hypnosis to lessen their fear of the procedure and promote faster healing.
Some Teenager Issues
Some of the troubles which teens are frequently facing are:
- Lack of Motivation
- Anger Issues
- Low Level of Confidence
- Emotional Issues
- Moody Behavior
- Poor School Grades
- Fears / Phobias
- Low Self-Esteem
- Experienced Trauma
Most parents are interested in achieving an end result. A teenager is interested in working on a specific issue that is most important to them. The hypnotist must work on the problem most important to the teen. If the teen does not want to change, hypnosis may not be effective. When the teen wants to achieve a goal, hypnosis is very powerful. Once the teen’s concerns are addressed, other issues of importance to the parents can be included in the process.
The way it works is simple, yet effective
There are 5 basic steps:
1. Define the Issue. Although several issues may be present, it is best if the hypnotist concentrates on the issue that is most important to the teen. The other issues could resolve themselves, or it may be necessary to address them in separate sessions.
2. Provide Calming Triggers. With calming triggers the teen can lessen the emotional impact of stressful events.
3. Release the Associative Emotions. During hypnosis a releasing of the emotions that hold certain habits and behaviors in place can give a teen a whole new perspective or way of thinking about a stressful event.
4. Provide positive Suggestions. Once causative emotions are released, positive suggestions help build a new behavior pattern that the teen desires.
5. Provide Affirmations. Affirmations work by consciously and repetitively stating a new behavior or thought process as having already been achieved in the present tense.
If you would like more information about how hypnosis could help your teenager call me at (936) 537-5666Book Appointment