Sleep better with help from hypnosis. A good nights rest is essential to rejuvenating our body. If we toss and turn at night, or are restless because of troubling dreams, we can feel exhausted the next day.
How Much Sleep Do We Require?
Sufficient rest is not a luxury… It is a necessity
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) we need less rest when we get older. Below are their recommendations for the amount of sleep needed.
- Newborns need 16~18 hours a day
- Pre-school aged children need 11~12 hours a day
- School aged children should have at least 10 hours a day
- Teens should get 9~10 hours a day
- Adults (including seniors) need 7~8 hours a day
Not getting enough quality sleep is associated with a number of chronic diseases and conditions. This can be the case with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, and depression. Insufficient rest may complicate the management and outcome regarding these diseases and conditions.
- Have a consistent time for going to bed and get up each morning at the same time
- Your bed should be only for sleeping and not reading, watching TV or listening to music
- A bed can be an asset or a detriment for good sleep as well as comfortable bedding and pillows. For something different you can try the Hot Cherry® Therapeutic Pillow.
- Your sleep environment should be dark, quiet and relaxing
- Remove electronics such as, TVs, Radios, Computers, etc. from the bedroom
- Do not eat a large meal prior to bedtime
How Does Hypnosis For Better Sleep Work?
Many times restlessness is due to an inability to “quiet the mind” and hypnosis can help you remove the factors that keep playing interference with your ability to fall asleep. Hypnosis is a holistic way to deal with sleeplessness. With hypnosis and self-hypnosis training many people find they can receive relief from sleeplessness in just one enjoyable hypnosis session. By resolving issues in the subconscious we can fall asleep quicker and have a better quality of rest.Book Appointment